Director of the University Institute of TBU in Zlín
invites candidates to apply for the open post of a SENIOR RESEARCHER at the Centre of Polymer Systems of TBU in Zlin within the OP VVV project "International Mobility of TBU Researchers in Zlín"
Job Description / Mobility Description:
- Research activities in the area of Modelling and Mechanical Engineering at the Centre of Polymer Systems of TBU in Zlín
- Publishing research outputs in foreign impacted or reviewed journals in English
Anticipated starting date: On availability
Duration: 6 months
The successful candidate should:
- Be a researcher working at least for the whole two years in the past 3 years outside the territory of the Czech Republic
- reach the H-Index of min 8.5 - H-Index calculation signed by the candidate
- have university education in Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering min. at the doctoral level of study accompanied by a copy of the diploma
- be active in the area of Mechanics of time-dependant materials for more than 7 years since the Ph.D. receipt (will be evident from a copy of the diploma)
- Participate in minimally 1 international or national grant as Principal Investigator or Co-Investigator in the last 5 years
- Have minimum 3 publishing activities over the last 5 years
- Provide Curriculum Vitae in English together with a Letter of Motivation
- Deliver a brief description of intended scientific activities and mobility schedule.
- be fluent in English, Slovak or Czech (internships, professional articles in English, foreign projects, participation in foreign conferences, etc.)
- Complete one compulsory attendance of an international conference during mobility.
- Be able to co-operate with the project manager, ie reporting.
- Full-time employment contract for a duration of 6 months
- Financial evaluation under the terms of the call
- Collaboration with a significant research organization
If you meet all the above requirements, please send the documents listed above electronically under the name of "SENIOR RESEARCHER OP VVV CPS" to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 10, 2019.
The most suitable candidate will be selected by a professional selection committee.
The advertiser reserves the right to cancel this selection at any time during the competition.